Thursday, December 15, 2016

Your own DIY All Purpose Cleaner


2 years ago I bumped into essential oils and the more I read, I realized their health benefits. I also started reading the ingredients on the commercial products more carefully as some of them are harmful for health. All purpose cleaners are such a necessity at keeping the house clean. So I decided to experiment. I picked Tea Tree oil because of its antibacterial and antiseptic properties as well as its eucalyptus like scent. I have been using it since then and still love it. It works great on counter tops and even on my laminate floors. The best part - it leaves the house smelling fresh. So go ahead, try and let me know if you liked it.

What you need:

2 cups distilled water
10-12 drops Tea tree oil
1 plasic spray bottle 

Shake the contents in the bottle and it is ready to use. 











No comments:

Post a Comment